JUNE ALLAN CORRIGAN
• Diversity is my strong suit. In my fifteen-year freelance writing career, I've written for both national and regional magazines, custom publications, trade journals, city governments, medical practices, corporations, small businesses and non-profits. I've maintained client blogs, provided website copy and written countless case studies.
• Having worked in a radio newsroom, I know how to collect and digest information from innumerable sources and condense it into hard copy fast.
• Time spent as an advertising copywriter taught me how to deliver short but snappy script that gets the point across.
• Skilled at graphic design, I have a unique understanding of how copy and layout work together to bring marketing materials to life.
• Conscientious and attentive to deadlines.
• American Society of Authors & Journalists (ASJA) Member
MY WRITER SIDE:
MY PERSONAL SIDE:
• Married and mother of a daughter and a son.
• I work part-time at a public library.
• More often than not, you'll find me with my nose stuck in a book. My reading habits are eclectic, spanning fiction and non-fiction titles plus occasional forays into memoirs.
• Fitness Buff: spin class, hiking, lap swimming, cross training.
• Known far and wide for my apple pies.